Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets!
- 16 oz (2 large) skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even bite sized pieces
- salt and pepper to taste (I used paprika instead of salt)
- 2 tsp olive oil (I used canola oil)
- 6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese (I omitted this, I HATE parmesan!)
- olive oil spray (I used butter spray)
Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray. Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese in another. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken. Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the baking sheet. Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then bake 8 - 10 minutes. Turnover then cook another 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked though.
Not only are these amazing, but they look exactly like the picture on the website (click my picture for the link!). Seriously, they’re so delicious you guys, OH and the website has the nutritional info!!